- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
At Exodus, we take security seriously, and at the same time believe in doing more with less through automation. We are looking to build a Security Operation Center (SOC), to consolidate all the security-relevant data into a central location, so that threats can be spotted faster and more efficiently.
The SOC will leverage tools and technologies from third-party vendors, open-source software, and where necessary build tools in-house to fill in the gaps.
What You Will Do
- Create and implement monitoring systems (SIEM) for visibility and detection of live intrusions and triage alarms in real-time.
- Develop orchestration and automation between security tools
- Develop solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Report on evaluations and recommendations for improvements
- Create a plan for how to respond to threats
- Communicate any security incidents with the team
- Plan and conduct wargames with the Red team
Who You Are
- You are a skilled security expert, who can build tools and processes to improve threat hunting and threat intelligence.
- You use the tools at your disposal to detect, identify and troubleshoot the security events that are generated.
- You are confident in liaising with other teams and executives in helping to mitigate attacks.
- You are a self-starter with a positive attitude and have the ability to work independently.
- You enjoy learning and staying current with industry developments, regulations, and best practices.
- You have familiarity with classes of vulnerabilities and appropriate remediation of industry-standard classification schemes (CVE, CVSS, CPE).
- You have an in-depth and up-to-date understanding of the threat landscape and the techniques to defend against them – including tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- You have high ethical standards, personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters.
- You have Industry certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, CEH, or CISA (preferred)
Your Journey at Exodus
In your first month you will learn more about the team environment and will begin to develop positive relationships across departments with fellow designers, developers, and creative technologists. By the second month, you’ll be moving into participating on multiple projects and begin working on design goals and deliverables. By the end of your first 90 days you should feel fully engaged in the design department and comfortable owning processes from end to end.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want (Yes, really!)
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- A brand new tech package for work from home space.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.